Explore The Area
The Katoomba Falls Tourist Park is ideally located with walking access to the famous Three Sisters, Scenic World Skyway and Katoomba township.
Wether you are looking for local experiences, fine dining, adventure or just to be out in nature - Katoomba and its surrounds has everything you need.
See Everything Katoomba & Surrounds
- Enjoy the spectacular Katoomba Falls, the escarpment and world famous views, just a 2 minute walk away.
- Walk to Echo Point (20 min) and watch a Three Sisters sunset.
- Ride the Scenic Railway into lush temperate rainforest, and return by cable car. Just a 5 minute walk away.
- Walk to Katoomba town centre (15 mins) for cafés, restaurants and shopping.
- The Katoomba Golf Course is a leisurely 10 minute walk from the Park.
- Explore the myriad of look outs and walks along Cliff Drive in Katoomba. The rugged beauty of Narrowneck and Cahills to name a few.
- Bring your bike and explore the amazing trails in the area.
- Join an adventure tour group to abseil, rockclimb, canyon, 4WD or simply go out on your own.
- The Blue Mountains Trolley Bus and the Red Explorer Bus have stops at the entrance to the Tourist Park.
- Explore the vibrant café society in nearby Leura, and check out the latest works by the local arts co-operative.
- Everglades Gardens in Leura is wonderful and well worth a visit.
- The beauty of the Wentworth Falls is a short 10 minute drive from the Tourist Park.
- Katoomba has a wonderful array of large supermarkets, specialty stores and outdoor adventure gear.
Explore the Blue Mountain National Park - Our Top Sites To Visit
Pack a day bag with a picnic and set out on an adventure to explore to beautiful Australian Blue Mountains National Park.
If you need any tips or advice, talk to our Park team on site.
Katoomba Falls Trail
Minutes walk from the park is the beautiful Katoomba Falls trail. Set out on this 3.1km out and back track leading to the amazing Katoomba Falls.
Katoomba Falls Night Walk
The 1.3km walk gives visitors access to a unique, night-time viewing experience of outstanding natural features such as Orphan Rock, Witches Leap, Katoomba Falls and Katoomba Cascades. Light turn on at dusk until 10:30pm.
Echo Point to Scenic World Trail
Lace up your shoes for this 4.7km trail from Echo Point (The Three Sisters) to Scenic World. Experience magnificent sights, fresh mountain air and unique history on this iconic walk, passing the historic giant stairway.
Discover the thrill of a 52° (128%) incline in open terrain riding the steepest passenger railway in the world, the Scenic Railway.
Scenic World Skyway
Glide between cliff tops with panoramic views of World Heritage landscapes on the Scenic Skyway. This 720 metre journey provides the best views of Katoomba Falls, the Three Sisters, Mt Solitary and Jamison Valley.
Three Sisters, Blue Mountains
Just two hours outside of Sydney, amongst the surreal scenery of the Blue Mountains lie the Three Sisters, one of the regions most iconic landmarks.